Friday, March 21, 2008

A Peaen To The Sunvalley Ladies

Way back in the late 60's an intrepid group of Sunvalley ladies, headed by the late Jojo Javier, a Pro-Patria Awardee, trooped to Cardinal Sin to plead for the establishment of a parish in Sunvalley. The were inspired by Fr. Quaranta who said (at the time he brought over the image of the Lady of the Most Holy Rosary to Sunvalley) : THIS LADY WILL UNVEIL A MIRACLE FOR SUNVALLEY.

True enough, OLMHR parish soon became a reality and a Church built from generous contributions of the people. A MIRACLE indeed! The prime mover: the ladies of Sunvalley then known as THE LADIES AUXILIARY of the Sunvalley Homeowners' Association.

Through the years, the Sunvalley Ladies spear headed the development and beautification of Sunvalley under the auspices of the Association.

The Ladies' Auxiliary meta morphed to what is now known as THE GARDEN CLUB. Largely thru their efforts, these ladies have left our subdivision clean and green thru the years.

Their latest accomplishment: THE 14 STATION OF THE CROSS.

Their ultimate mission/vision: to develop Sunvalley so that it will be known as the FLOWER AND GREEN VILLAGE of Metro Manila!

by A SUNVALLEY HISTORIAN

2 comments:

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

TV Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.